Tramex MRH moisture testing kit
The complete kit for moisture testing of wood, drywall, masonry, roofing and other construction materials with plug in humidity and wood pin probe.
- Combined non-destructive moisture meter for measuring moisture content instantly in a wide variety of construction materials.
- The standard MRH Kit comes in a carrying case with die-cut foam lining and contains the following: MRH, Wood Moisture Probe and a Relative Humidity Probe.
- MRH - a digital display version of the Tramex Moisture Encounter MEP hand-held electronic impedance moisture meter. Measurese on 5 different scales: Wood, roofing, masonry, drywall and laminate.
- Wood Moisture Probe: Pin-type resistance meter mode - A hand held attachment designed to take precise measurements of moisture content in wood or wood products. It is easy to use and extremely accurate giving readings in 0.1% increments over the entire moisture range.
- Relative Humidity (RH) Probe: Hygrometer mode - Provides the ideal solution for measurements of humidity, temperature and Dew-point in structural materials such as concrete flooring, walls etc as well as the environmental conditions within the building or structure. Humidity readings displayed in both Percentage Relative Humidity (%RH) and mixing ratio (grains/Ib or grams/kg).
- Dimensions of carrying case: 43cm * 33cm * 10cm
- Weight of complete kit: 2.5kg
Earn 0 reward points£0.00 £630.00