Tramex Moisture Encounter Plus moisture detector
Non-destructive moisture detector for wood, felt roofing, drywall, plaster, brick and tile.
- the Tramex Moisture Encounter PLUS is an upgraded version of the world's most popular and successful non-destructive moisture meter, the Moisture Encounter.
- No probes or pins to cause surface damage
- External rubber electrodes in direct contact with test area for best sensitiviry and and depth of signal
- Uses low-frequency signals
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coatings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and ceiling tiles.
- Three measurement ranges optimised for testing different materials
- Deep signal penetration up to 1.25" 930m) to detect elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% on wood scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for other materials.
- Large and easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Hold function - enables user to freeze the readings, useful when taking a reading when meter may not be visable
- High moisture audio warning tone which can be switched on or off
- Automatic power cutoff - switches off when not in use
Earn 0 reward points£0.00 £289.00