Radiodetection Tx-3 transmitter with iLOC
The Tx-3 3 watt transmitter from Radiodetection offers higher current and induction capabilities, and features 8kHz Fault Find (8KFF) functionality. The iLOC™ function is an advanced Bluetooth® link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter.
- based on a fully digital platform, the Tx-3 with iLOC supports the RD8000 range of cable and pipe locators.
- the Tx-3 offers higher current and induction capabilities, and features 8kHz Fault Find (8KFF) functionality.
- all models feature a three-stage phase sensitive amplifier that delivers a constant current across its entire bandwidth in direct connect, clamp or inductive modes
- the Tx range is designed to deliver superior performance using minimal power consumption in a light weight and well-balanced, format.
- iLOC™ allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely
- less time walking and more time locating.
POA / Call 0191 4789333