Radiodetection Tx-10 transmitter with iLOC
The Tx-10 10 watt transmitter from Radiodetection has the highest current capability of the Tx transmitters with 8kHz Fault Find (8KFF) and Current Direction (CD) functions as standard. iLOC™ is an advanced Bluetooth® link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter.
- based on a fully digital platform, the Tx-10 with iLOC supports the RD8000 cable and pipe locators
- the Tx-10 has 8kHz Fault Find (8KFF) and Current Direction (CD) functions as standard
- all models feature a three-stage phase sensitive amplifier that delivers a constant current across its entire bandwidth in direct connect, clamp or inductive modes.
- the Tx range is designed to deliver superior performance using minimal power consumption in a light weight and well-balanced, format.
- iLOC™ is an advanced Bluetooth® link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter
- iLOC allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely
- less time walking and more time locating.