Radiodetection Tx transmitter range - Tx1, Tx5, Tx10
The Tx family of signal transmitters works with Radiodetection’s advanced high-precision cable and pipe locators including the RD8100, RD7100, and Marker Locator ranges.
Tx transmitters meet enable users to trace utilities through today’s complex underground infrastructure. The Tx-1 is a low power transmitter. The Tx-5 has a higher power and induction capability as well as Fault-Find. The Tx-10 has the highest power capability with both Fault-Find and CD modes as standard.
Customise your transmitter using the ‘model’ feature, to enable it to work with particular models of locator. All transmitters feature constant current across their entire bandwidth in all modes (direct connect, clamp or inductive mode). The Tx range is designed to deliver superior performance using minimal power consumption in a light weight and well-balanced, format.
On site your transmitter has a shock-resistant case and has an IP65 protection rating, and there is a removable accessory tray and a large, high-contrast, backlit LCD screen.
- iLOC remote control advanced Bluetooth® link between the RD8100 locator and transmitter. Control the locate signal’s power and frequency from up to 1400’ / 450m away. Less time walking and more time locating.
- high voltage output so you can get locatable signal even with more difficult to trace cables
- the Tx-5 and Tx-10 transmitter have a fault-find signal/ You can detect and pinpoint insulation faults with an accessory A-frame.
- SideStepAuto helps to improve locate accuracy and extends battery life
- Lithium Ion battery pack option for extended run-time and improved cold-weather performance
- multimeter function to measure output voltage, line voltage, current, impedance and power, and assess faults on the target line before beginning a survey
Call us to discuss which transmitter fits your needs: 0191 4789333.