Radiodetection RD7000+ precision locator
Industry specific, precision pipe and cable locator from Radiodetection.
- locating specific pipes and cables in large underground networks is becoming increasingly complex, due to factors including differing soil types and proximity to other conductors, make the user’s job more difficult and time-consuming.
- Radiodetection’s RD7000+ Utility Locator range addresses these needs with several groundbreaking features that deliver accurate, reliable and repeatable performance
- RD7000SL+ Construction Industry. A broad range of standard active frequencies and the rugged construction common to all Radiodetection locators makes the RD7000SL+ a reliable and versatile locator for the construction industry.
- RD7000DL+ Water Industry. Incorporating several features specifically designed for users working in pipe location and inspection, and supported by the wide range of Radiodetection accessories, this unit is the ideal locator for the water industry.
- RD7000PL+ Power Industry. Designed specifically for the power industry with tailored features and a range of compatible accessories designed for power applications, the RD7000PL+ also features fault find capability, enabling cable faults to be precisely located.
- RD7000TL+ Telecom Industry. High impedance sheathed telecoms cables make location a real challenge. With a range of locate frequencies extending up to 200 kHz and fault finding capabilities, the RD7000TL+ has been designed to address the needs of users tasked with locating and maintaining such cables.
- Light weight – at only 1.9 kg, the RD7000+ range is comfortable to use for extended periods.
- IP54 protection rating – can operate in almost any environment
- High contrast backlit LCD screens on both transmitter and locator allow use in any light conditions
- Centros software improves the accuracy and repeatability of measurements
- Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis allowing continued operation even in electrically noisy environments
- built in compass visually indicates orientation of the target cable and allows the operator to quickly and easily follow the target line. Also maximizes depth measurement accuracy by ensuring the locator is correctly aligned with the target cable
- Proportional Left – Right arrows guide the user to the central axis of the pipe or cable with dynamic left / right arrows, enhanced with differentiating sound, and the distance from target cable is indicated by length of arrow
- Dynamic Overload Protection extends the RD7000+’s locate capability into areas where other products fail
- Automatically filters out large and unwanted signals while ensuring accurate location of the target pipe or cable
- Particularly useful in electrically noisy environments such as power sub stations or near overhead high-voltage cables
Earn 0 reward points£0.00 £1,005.00