Radiodetection gCAT4+ GPS Datalogging Cable Avoidance Tool and Genny4 Signal Generator Kit
The next generation of Radiodetection CAT cable avoidance tools - CAT4+, eCAT4, and eCAT4+ also available.
- faster detection
- gC.A.T4 Avoidance Mode™ lets the operator check an intended excavation area for Power, Radio and Genny signals, and pinpoint located utilities in a single scan while logging usage data and scan location. The data can be transferred to via Bluetooth mobile phone and viewed on line using the Radiodetection CAT manager portal.
- gCAT4+ comes as standard with Strike Alert, Cal Safe and Depth Estimation
- bargraph ‘tidemark’ enables an operator to quickly spot a peak response and zero-in on a buried conductor
- dig more safely with optional StrikeAlert™
- unique digital signal processing capabilities reject electrical interference
- Dynamic Overload Protection allows operators to continue working in electrically challenging areas, such as near substations and under power cables, where other locators’ detection circuitry may be overloaded and no longer function
- control the sensitivity of each mode/signal, to pinpoint buried utilities in a single pass, Real Sound provides audio feedback derived directly from the utility located
- high visibility display with backlight helps to minimise the possibility of misreading critical information from the unit, providing optimum visibility in all light conditions
- CAT manager software is a Windows® PC program that allows plant, fleet and site managers to minimise down time by performing software upgrades, sending a service request, reproducing calibration certificates and compiling/editing user information with eCAT and gCAT configurations
- compatible with the CAT3 and Genny3 range of accessories
NEW Genny 4 - signal generator for use with any of the Radiodetection cable locators.
- new integrated logic design
- provides a class-first simultaneous dual-frequency signal output design
- alongside the familiar 33kHz locate signal for general purpose locates, the Genny4 transmits a second frequency designed to facilitate location of small diameter cables such as telecoms and street lighting, including spurs
- for tricky locates, the new power boost function enables the locate signal to travel further and deeper, and couple onto utilities more easily
- the Genny4 offers, alongside its standard power mode, a Signal Boost feature which increases the output signal by up to 10 times allowing you to locate over extra distance and depth
- the simultaneous Small Diameter Locate frequency design aids detection of smaller cables including spurs
Earn 0 reward points£0.00 £1,295.00