Leica Viva TS12 robotic total station
The Leica Viva TS12 Performance Robotic package sets a new standard for surveying equipment. The package has everything you need to begin efficient surveying today. Please call 0191 4789333 for prices and options.
- packed with features for easy and productive robotic surveying
- unique PowerSearch sensor finds prisms regardless of their location in seconds
- now supplied with the light weight Leica CS15 controller provides secure wireless connectivity to the total station
- easy-to-use Leica SmartWorx Viva software (full version). SmartWorx Viva is designed with simplicity in mind using clear graphics, logical menu structures, non technical terminology and simplified workflows
- best in class 'search lock measure' - optimally finds, locks and measures to prisms with a single key press
- original Leica Geosystems Accessories guarantee seamless operation and maximum performance, as all accessories have been meticulously designed for the instrument.
- PinPoint is the ideal tool for measuring to wall corners, inaccessible objects, facades, rock faces, roofs and walls inside buildings, in fact to anything at which it is difficult to set up a reflector. PinPoint’s tightly bundled laser marks the point exactly with a small red dot. Measurements are taken instantly and directly (no complex routines measurement). And with PinPoint you can also take very long distance measurements to prisms.
- Two versions: standard range R400 (more than 400m), superior range R1000 (more than 1000m)
- Very small laser spot,marks the point exactly
- Standard measurement and tracking modes
- Accuracy as high as 2 mm depending on measuring mode,range and target surface
- Leica Viva TPS precision angle measurement system operates continuously providing instant horizontal and vertical circle readings that are automatically corrected for any “out of level” by a centrally located twin-axis compensator. The coaxial EDM uses an infrared laser, has various measuring modes, and measures to prisms and reflective tape.The range is excellent – 3.5 km to a single prism – and the accuracy superb – 1 mm + 1.5 ppm. Resolution is 0.1 mm.
- Fast, continuous, high-accuracy angle measurements
- Choice of accuracy from 2, 3 and 7 seconds
- No initialization
- Twin-axis compensator
- EDM with standard, fast and tracking modes
- Long range, fast measurements and high accuracy
- Totally reliable
- automatic target aiming (ATR) - for uniform measurement accuracy. Also has lock mode to allow tracking of a moving reflector
- can be used with or without remote control
POA / Call 0191 4789333