Leica TS13 robotic total station
The new Leica TS13 mid range Robotic total station provides a fast and reliable solution in challenging site environments. ATR (automatic target recognition) with target lock and SpeedSearch options enable the TS13 to quickly aquire and track prisms for one person surveying and setting out tasks. Combined with the Leica Captivate software and CS20 filed controller the package has everything you need to begin efficient surveying and site layout work today. Please call 0191 4789333 for prices and options.
- packed with features for easy and productive robotic surveying and setting out
- ATR (automatic target recognition) with target lock and SpeedSearch
- available with the light weight Leica CS20 controller providing secure wireless connectivity to the total station
- prism tracking between 1.5 and 3500 meters
- 500 meter reflectorless PinPoint for measuring to wall corners, inaccessible objects, facades, rock faces, roofs and walls and inside buildings
- optional TS display and keyboard
- Leica Viva TPS precision angle measurement system operates continuously providing instant horizontal and vertical circle readings that are automatically corrected for any “out of level” by a centrally located twin-axis compensator. The coaxial EDM uses an infrared laser, has various measuring modes, and measures to prisms and reflective tape.The range is excellent – 3.5 km to a single prism – and the accuracy superb – 1 mm + 1.5 ppm. Resolution is 0.1 mm.
- Fast, continuous, high-accuracy angle measurements
- Choice of accuracy 1, 2, 3 and 5 seconds
- Twin-axis compensator
- EDM with standard, fast and tracking modes
- Long range, fast measurements and high accuracy
- Totally reliable
- automatic target aiming (ATR) - for uniform measurement accuracy. Also has lock mode to allow tracking of a moving reflector