Leica Rugby CLA Upgradeable Laser
Leica Geosystems Rugby CLH and CLA, the first upgradeable lasers
With the Leica Rugby CLA and CLH you can upgrade your lasers to match your application needs. You pay for the functionality you need to do your job without paying for the extra features that you don’t use.
The CLH and CLA lasers are covered by a 5 year warranty with 2 year knock down cover and meet IP68/MIL-STD-810G standards to enable them to stand up against the harshest site conditions. The Li-Ion batteries enable the lasers to operate for up to 50 hours on one five hour charge and to run for eight hours on a one hour fast charge.
The Rugby CLA base model is a one-button horizontal laser for all site leveling and height checking applications. This base model can be supplied with Rod Eye 120 Basic, Rode Eye 140 or Rod Eye 160 Digital or Combo Receivers as well as tripod ans staff bundles
The Combo Receiver / remote is required when opting for upgrades
Upgrade Options for CLA
- CLX250 - manual slope for driveways, ramps and drainage runs
- CLX500 - dial in horizontal and vertical manual slope
- CLX600 - horizontal, vertical and fully automatic dial in single grade laser
- CLX700 - horizontal, vertical and fully automatic dial in dual grade laser
- CLX800 - horizontal, vertical and fully automatic dial in dual grade laser and machine control compatability
Please call us on 0191 4789333 for the most competitive price and advise on package options