Leica Rugby 820 construction laser level
Part of the brand new Rugby 800 range from Leica Geosystems - the Rugby 820 laser level is a tough and reliable construction laser level. Complete with your choice of laser receiver (either the Rod Eye 160 Digital or the Rod Eye 180 Digital RF). POA - contact us for prices on 0191 4789333.
- tough and reliable rotating laser
- robust and fast performing
- efficient concrete forming, pad placement and framework levelling, plus foundation setting and footings
- automatic slope in single or dual axis with the Smart Targeting and SmartLock functionality
- set in manual operation up to 10% in single or dual axis
- 800m diameter operating range
- 10rps rotating speed
- operates in temperatures of between -20°C and +50°C
- protection rating of IP68 (dust tight and submersible to 1m+) - the only laser range on the market to meet Military Grade Certification
- li-ion rechargeable batteries (45 hours battery life).
- Rod Eye 160 Digital receiver option - with digital readout, high accuracy (0.5 mm) and strobe rejection
- upgrade to the Rod Eye 180 Digital RF for top of the range, integrated remote functionality, digital readout, high accuracy (0.5 mm) and strobe rejection. Integral 'Laserman' functions - touch of a button automatic alignment of your laser plane and monitor and correct the laser plane in real-time with the SmartLock capability.
- lifetime manufacturer's warranty, five years no cost period (when registered within 8 weeks of purchase) and a two year knockdown warranty. Quality you can trust - from Leica Geosystems
- the Rugby 800 series is an integrated part of the Leica Geosystems intelligent CONstruction portfolio (iCON)