Leica Rugby 810 Laser Level
Brand new from Leica Geosystems - the Rugby 810 laser level is a simple and reliable construction laser level. Complete with your choice of laser receiver (either the Rod Eye 160 Digital or the Rod Eye 140 Classic) and optional tripod and staff.
- simple and reliable rotating laser
- tough, robust and fast performing
- one button operation, reducing mistakes
- measure single axis slopes with the using optional manual slope adapter (horizontal self-levelling function)
- high performance and easy beam detection when used with the Rod Eye laser receivers
- 800m diameter operating range
- 10rps rotating speed
- operates in temperatures of between -20°C and +50°C
- protection rating of IP68 (dust tight and submersible to 1m+) - the only laser on the market to meet Military Grade Certification
- li-ion rechargeable batteries (45 hours battery life).
- Rod Eye 140 Classic receiver option - built in 12cm detection window allows easy beam detection over the whole distance
- upgrade to the Rod Eye 160 Digital for professional performance, with digital readout, high accuracy (0.5 mm) and strobe rejection
- lifetime manufacturer's warranty, five years no cost period (when registered within 8 weeks of purchase) and a two year knockdown warranty. Quality you can trust - from Leica Geosystems
- the Rugby 800 series is an integrated part of the Leica Geosystems intelligent CONstruction portfolio (iCON)