Leica PowerDigger 2D machine control system
Leica PowerDigger 2D is an easy-to-use, multifunctional 2D machine control system designed to make excavating easier and more productive. The system allows multiple elevation and slopes to be constructed, at any orientation without resetting the machine or laser height reference. For prices please contact us on 0191 4789333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leica PowerDigger 2D speeds up any excavating job and increases your digging accuracy and safety on site. The system provides you full control information in the cab, allowing you to create complex designs and profiles quickly and conveniently.
- PowerDigger 2D is a fully upgradeable system. You can start with single grade operation and upgrade as needed to a full dual grade system by adding a rotation and tilt bucket sensor to your system. With an additional 3D control box and GNSS sensors you get a highly efficient 3D guidance solution that allows you excavate according to the 3D design model on your panel.
- 3.5 ” Colour graphic display
- Simple user interface with intuitive graphics
- Function keys for instant access of important functions
- Selectable bucket reference point
- Cable-free control box. Easy snap-on/snap off mechanism
- Altitude warning – audible warning on selected height, useful for overhead cables and working under bridges and inside buildings.
- Interface to EZiDIG Buried Service Detector
- PowerDriller drilling function