Leica iCON Robot 50 robotic total station
Robotic total station for one-person operation. You can save save time and increase productivity by doing layout work and as-build checks yourself. With Leica iCON robot 50 you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the field controller at the prism pole, at the point you need positioning. Please call 0191 4789333 for prices and options.
The Leica iCON robot 50 is a versatile instrument that has your entire site covered. Data capture, control measurements, stake-out, machine control and as-built site verification can be completed quickly and easily. Packed with exciting new features, built for speed, accuracy, ease-of-use and reliability, Leica iCON robot 50 is built to impress all. It will provide you with the perfect tool for all your construction measuring and positioning needs on site.
- designed for ease of use
- most accurate reflectorless measurements in its class
- one-button keyboard for simple operation
- unique PowerSearch option for fast prism acquisition
- communication options for different needs
- ready to use in 3D machine control
- easy handover control from rover to machine control and vice versa
- wide range of applications through the custome built iCONstruct software
- optional handles with WLAN or long range Bluetooth®
- accurate utomatic target recognition
- reflectorless measurment to 250m
- Electronic Guide Light (EGL) assists operator with prism targeting