Leica iCON iCR70 robotic total station
Robotic total station for one-person operation. You can save time and increase productivity by doing layout work and as-build checks yourself. With Leica iCON robot iCR70 you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the CC80 7" rugged field controller at the prism pole, at the point you need positioning. Please call 0191 4789333 for prices and options.
The Leica iCON iCR70 is a versatile instrument that has your entire site covered. Data capture, control measurements, stake-out and as-built site verification can be completed quickly and easily. Packed with exciting new features, built for speed, accuracy, ease-of-use and reliability, Leica iCON iCR70 is built to impress all. It will provide you with the perfect tool for all your construction measuring and positioning needs on site.
- designed for ease of use
- most accurate reflectorless measurements in its class
- four-button keyboard for simple operation
- unique SpeedSearch option for fast prism acquisition
- communication options for different needs
- ready to use in 3D machine control
- easy handover control from rover to machine control and vice versa
- wide range of applications through the custom built iCONstruct Field software
- optional handles with WLAN or long range Bluetooth®
- accurate utomatic target recognition
- reflectorless measurment to 500m
- Electronic Guide Light (EGL) assists operator with prism targeting