Leica Geosystems LMR360 machine receiver
The Leica Geosystems LMR360 machine receiver offers accurate grade information for all visual machine control applications.
- Large 360° detection windows pick up any rotating laser, from any angle.
- Available with remote in cab display option that has plumb LED indicator; remote display has direction arrows for plumbing up the dipper stick.
- Saves money by reducing over- or under-cuts.
- LED indicators show position of cutting edge in relation to the laser reference beam.
- Seven display channels (indicators) in coarse mode; nine channels in fine mode.
- Memory stores last signal received.
- Arrows indicate which way to move the cutting edge to reach the reference plane
- Includes magnetic or pole mounts, charger, case.
- Reception 360°
- Capture height 25 cm (9.75")
- Accuracy Fine: 6 mm (1/4") typical
- Coarse 12 mm (1/2")
- Typical Range 200 m (650 ft.)
- Battery life 30 hrs/NiMh rechargeable
- Size 38 x 7.5 x 11 cm (14.75" x 3" x 4.25")
Earn 0 reward points£0.00 £1,120.00