Legionnaires thermometer kit
This thermometer kit can be used to monitor the temperature of both standing water and the surface of pipes and tanks that form part of the water system to test for legionnella bacteria.
- Each Legionnella thermometer kit contains:
- 1 x 221-041 Therma 1 thermometer
- 1 x 123-160 penetration probe
- 1 x 123-030 precision ribbon sufrace probe
- 1 x 133-362 PTFE wire probe
- 1 x 806-150 countdown timer
- 1 x 836-022 mini tub of 70 Probe-Wipes
- 1 x 834-150 ABS carrying case
- The immersion probe can be used to test water with a minimum depth of 25mm; the ribbon surface probe is used to take the temperature of pipes and tanks, and the wire probe can be used to reach awkward places or where the other probes are not appropriate. This kit comes with a traceable certificate of calibration.
- A new Health and Safety Executive (HSE) code of practice now applies to all hot and cold water systems in the workplace regardless of their capacity (the lower limit of 300 litres which excluded domestic systems no longer applies.) This means that all employers who manage premises with hot/cold water systems and/or a wet cooling system have a legal responsibility to identify any risk of contamination and to prevent or control it.
Earn 0 reward points£0.00 £140.00