IKAR rescue tripod package
DB-A2 aluminium rescue tripod complete with a 12m HRA (fall arrest bock), 41-54 mounting backet, pulley wheel, standard karabiner and fall arrest rescue harness.
- aluminium rescue tripod with adjustable legs to EN 795 Class B
- maximum user rating 2 persons or 1 person and a load winch to 250 Kg SWL.
- the rescue tripod is adjustable in height from 1.44 to 2.42 m. The set up diameter of the legs ranges from 0.99 to 1.55 m.
- the weight of the rescue tripod is 19 Kg.
- fall arrest block with an integral recovery mechanism, 15m steelrope lifeline in an aluminium housing to EN360:2002 and EN1496
- aluminium housed fall arrest block is a sturdy, low maintenance device fitted with a steelrope lifeline, terminated with a steel double action hook. The attachment anchorage point on the fall arrest block is an open steel handle, suitable for connection via a Standard Karabiner type connector
- in addition to connecting the fall arrest block with recovery mechanism via the steel handle, it can also be used in conjunction with the DB-A2 aluminium tripod, to protect the user when ascending and descending a vertical shaft i.e. entry into a sewer system.
- fall arrest block also has a built in recovery mechanism, which is engaged by pulling a pin on the side of the block and engaging a winding handle. This then allows the device to be used to lift or lower a casualty post fall, or if they have become incapacitated in a confined space.
- the lifeline in this fall arrest block has been tested in a simulated fall over an edge and passed the German draft amendment EN360. However, not all "edges" will react in the same way as the tested steel edge, so when using this fall arrest block, every effort must be made to ensure that in the event of an arrested fall, the lifeline does not pass over an edge.
- the dimensions of this block are: 570 x 240 x 210 mm.
- the weight of the block is: 11.5 Kg.
- it should be noted that this IKAR Fall Arrest Block is CE marked against EN360 under the PPE Directive and should be treated as such and NOT as lifting equipment. However, providing the HRA is regularly function checked, inspected and serviced, the requirements of LOLER will be met.
Earn 0 reward points£0.00 £1,152.75