Hire surveying and construction equipment
Many of our larger items are available to hire. For one-off or short term use, hiring is often the ideal solution. Cost-effective and flexible, you can have the equipment you want, when you need it and for as long as the job takes.
We have a wide range of hire tools available.
- FLIR Systems thermal imaging cameras
- gas detectors
- Leica DISTO laser measurers and the new 3D Disto
- Vibrock Seismograph V901 vibration monitors
- cable locators and pipe detection (CAT and Genny)
- total stations and theodolites including robotic total stations
- GPS surveying equipment
- laser levels
- cross line lasers
- sound level meters
- optical / dumpy levels and digital levels
- moisture meters
- flue gas analysers
- measuring wheels
- pipe lasers
- electrical / PAT testing equipment
Call us on: 0191 478 9333
Fax us on: 0191 478 9444
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lord Technical’s hire fleet is expertly maintained and regularly updated, and has all the specialist surveying equipment you’ll need. And because we update the fleet so regularly, we often have ex-hire surveying equipment available for sale. Search on 'used' or 'reconditioned' to view a full list.
If you would like any further information on hire rates and availability, call us now on 0191 478 9333 or use the contact form.