Abtech Safety two person rescue tripod
Two person tripod with three overhead pulleys and three fixed eye bolts.
- weight 14kg
- conforms to EN795 Class B
- the tripod is the basis of a confined space entry and rescue system giving a strong, stable, and portable anchorage point for fall arrest and recovery systems. One worker can carry and erect the sturdy but lightweight aluminium alloy tripod
- for tripod stability, the tripod legs may be individually adjusted.
- The T3 has 6 anchor points tested to EN795. The 3 overhead pulleys hold up to 11mm rope. The extra anchor points may be used with pulleys for a double roped rescuer, back-up system, airlines, communication lines, medical kits, tool kits etc.
- Available with a padded carrying bag.
- Designed for 2 persons, SWL 250Kg 6:1 safety ratio Maximum Height: 2.4 meters Height Closed 1.4 meters Maximum Base 1.7 meters Minimum Base 1.1 meters Weight 19.4kg
POA / Call 0191 4789333